Northern Virginia Attorney Howard A. Birmiel
A respected lawyer in real estate, bankruptcy, and business law
Howard A. Birmiel earned his law degree from the University of Baltimore in 1975 and established himself as a well-known practitioner of real estate, small business, and bankruptcy law in Northern Virginia. On behalf of his many satisfied clients, Howard has appeared before numerous courts:
- District and Circuit Courts throughout Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia Supreme Court
Howard has been called upon to give expert testimony regarding consumer interests in real estate transactions before the following:
- Committees of Congress
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Committees of the Virginia Legislature
Mr. Birmiel chaired the Coalition to Retain Independent Services in Settlements in 1992 and served as a director of the Virginia Real Estate Attorneys League. He has testified before Congress, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and before committees of the Virginia legislature regarding consumer interests in real estate transactions. Howard Birmiel is well-respected by his colleagues in Northern Virginia for his detailed knowledge of real estate law.
- Virginia, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1975
- City College of New York, B.E.E., 1970
- Brooklyn Technical High School
Email attorney Howard A. Birmiel.
Howard's office staff of settlement processing, legal assistants and title personnel is highly regarded in Northern Virginia for their work on real estate transactions. They have a reputation for getting the job done right the first time.
- Tiffany Key, Pre and Post Processing
- Deborah Whitener, Settlement Processor
- Norma Shull, Title Agent and Legal Assistant
- Laura Glass, Accounting